We Are Currently Seeking Qualified Compassionate People for the Below Positions
Agape Hospice & Palliative Care is based in Torrance California and is always looking to add to our great staff. Agape was founded in 2014 and serves patients in LA, and Orange County California. While our company is rapidly growing, we still have a, “mom and pop,” feel and a family environment. Our perfect candidates must be friendly, compassionate, and highly skilled in their field of expertise. If you are at all interested, please apply! Oh, and our office in Torrance has amazing parking!
Applicants please email us your resume and contact information if interested. email@example.com
COMPENSATION: FTE Starting $65-$70 hourly (Per Diem also available)
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, PTO, Sick Time.
OFFICE LOCATION: Torrance California
COVERAGE AREA: LA, and Orange County California (Two separate teams).
The Hospice Nurse Case Manager plans and delivers care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, interventions, implementation, and evaluation; and effectively interacts with patients, significant others, and other interdisciplinary team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing and clinical competency.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Operates under the director of the Director of Nursing, Administrator and under the Medical Director’s orders. Responsible for identifying and coordinating patient/family care to support terminally ill patients and families in home, skilled nursing facility or residential care facility.
Frequency of patient/family contacts will be at the discretion of the Case Manager and his/her assessment of need, but will be a minimum of once per week. The Case Manager endeavors to utilize teaching, assessment, and intervention skills to provide comfort care and maximize the quality of life for the patients and families.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in marketing and community relations, while being a strategic thinker driven by meeting and exceeding sales goals.
COMPENSATION: Salary plus bonus.
The Community Liaison’s overall goal is to increase patient census while working with other members of the intake and admissions team. Will interacting with hospitals, skilled nursing homes, physicians, board and care homes and outpatient discharge planning services, for the purpose of generating appropriate patient referrals/admissions by establishing and maintaining professional relationships with all referral sources.
The Community Liaison works under the general supervision of the Administrator.
BACKGROUND WILL INCLUDE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
- 2 years of hospice sales experience preferred.
- Strong time management skills.
- Proven ability to manage a sales territory and contact database.
- Proven ability to generate and maintain relationships with new and existing accounts.
- Valid and current auto insurance and drivers license is required.
SUMMARY OF MAJOR FUNCTIONS:
- Collaborate with Agape team members on development of new target markets.
- Use Innovative approaches to existing and future target markets to build and maintain census.
- Maintain positive relationships with referral sources.
- Guide the hospice referral process and work closely with the DON/Administrator to ensure admission of patients.
- Safeguard privacy and confidentiality.
- Comply with state and federal regulatory requirements regarding all marketing, outreach and enrollment activities.
- Collect data for Admission activities.
- Maintain and update the marketing materials, presentations, and policies and procedures.
- Perform community outreach activities including presentations, exhibits and one-on-one contact with community groups, and coordinate special events.
- Other duties as required.
It is the policy of Agape Hospice & Palliative Care to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals and to administer all aspects and conditions of employment without regard to the following: Race, Color, Age, Sex, Sexual orientation, Gender, Gender identity and gender expression, Religion, including dress and grooming practices, National origin, including language use restrictions, Pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding, Marital status, Genetic information, including family medical history, Physical or mental disability, Military or veteran status, Citizenship and/or immigration status, Child or spousal support withholding, Domestic violence, assault, or stalking victim status, Medical conditions, including cancer and AIDS/HIV, Denial of family or medical care leave, Political activities or affiliations, Lawful conduct occurring during nonworking hours not on Company premises, Credit report or credit information, Prior non-conviction arrest record, Any other protected class, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws, Discriminatory, harassing, or retaliatory behavior is prohibited from coworkers, supervisors, managers, owners, and third parties, including clientele. Agape Hospice & Palliative Care takes allegations of discrimination, harassment and retaliation very seriously and will promptly conduct an investigation when warranted. Equal employment opportunity includes, but is not limited to, employment, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, leaves of absence and termination.